Here at Covenant, we believe membership is through Home Groups.
We must grow larger and smaller at the same time.
“Let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together ...
but let us encourage one another...” Hebrews 10:24-25
Every LAY MINISTER/ MEMBER needs to be a part of a homegroup!
Every Lay Ministry should be BUILT around a homegroup!
Acts 2 : 42 - 47: Our Model
1. STUDY THE WORD “They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching...”
Covenant life Groups: Inspirational, Inductive, In-depth
2. FELLOWSHIP “... and to the fellowship...”
3. COMMUNION “... to the breaking of bread ...”
4. PRAYER “... and to prayer...”
5. SUPPORT “... they gave to anyone as he had a need...”
6. SOCIAL EVENTS “... they ate together with glad and sincere hearts...”
7. SINGING “praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people.”
8. OUTREACH And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.”
HOME GROUP VENUES
Our Home Groups are 5 or more people who meet together regularly to balance the 5 purposes.
Check out the closest Home Group Venue.
P.S. All Home Groups are on hold owning to the ongoing pandemic. Watch this space for latest updates.
The GK2 HomeGroup has been the yummy icing on my spiritual cake. The HomeGroup is like my extended family with whom I can discuss me struggles without being judged. The best part is how wonderfully well we have connected in just a few months. May God continue to guide our HomeGroup journey together.